On Wednesday I talked about new cryptocurrency that is called Metronome, and today I’m going to present you something much more interesting in my opinion. I can write a little bit more about it than about Metronome because this crypto has already been released. So get ready for something brand new – bitcoinz.
Below, I will write the most significant information about that coin that has been presented by its developers.
Algorithm: Equihash (GPU mining – decentralized mining)
Total amount: 21 billion
Current supply: 12500 coins every 2.5 minutes
Current block size similiar to BCC/BCH(BTCZ = 2MB every 2.5 minutes ~ BCC/BCH = 8MB every 10 minutes)
Characteristics of creating bitcoinz:
- Everyone is equal and every coin is made by community and for community. We fight for freedom.
Freedom message is spread in every BitcoinZ node around the globe.
- Fair launch & announcement at first day
It is recommended to use anonymous zaddr for all transactions. Public taddrs transactions are also allowed.
- All contributors are welcome and everyone is volunteer – no premine or dev taxes
- Store of value – always POW and never POS.
- Fully decentralized cryptocurrency (no root domain, no main website, no main dev team)
All new devs are welcome. Don’t afraid if any dev leave decentralized team.
- Decentralized development
BitcoinZ is developed by decentralized, independent and self organized agile teams. Everyone can setup new team in any time. Every team may have it’s own rules and strong leaders. Every team freedom is very important. No one can be forced to do anything or change coin consensus. Even community voting may not force any dev to do anything.
On top of fair core independent devs develop their own solutions.
- http://barterdex.supernet.org – Decentralized exchange (in development)
Please report report all BarterDEX issues to https://github.com/SuperNETorg/BarterDEX-Simple/issues
You can also reach BarterDEX folks in Slack – https://sprnt.slack.com/?redir=%2Fmessages%2Fsupport
- https://stocks.exchange – listing in progress
- https://c-cex.com/?p=btcz-btc – frequent maintenance – c-cex is upgrading servers
Not recommended exchanges
https://trade.cryptobroker.io/markets/btczbtc– Warning: issues are reported. Slow ticket replies.
All miners are asked to do anything like donating, signing lists and petitions etc. in order to promote the coin to get on the main exchanges. It will surely have a positive effect on the coin and will broaden the whole community which is its strength.
- MyBitcoinZ Wallet 10.0.0 https://github.com/anthony19114/mybitcoinz/releases
– Supported by OSX, Windows, Android, Linux.
– Based on Copay.
I’ll add that it was great when I started mining BTCZ because the difficulty was really low. But with the growth of popularity the diffuculty increased a lot. It still is a very profitable coin to mine and I recommend (and I do it myself) not to sell but keep it because it is a very prospective crypto which value has increased about 400% in the last 3 days! Keep it going.
And what do you think about bitcoinz? Is it worth attention or is it just another shitcoin? If you want to know more about it I recommend to visit its official forum on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0 You can follow the coin’s price on coinmarketcapie. I also recommend to follow the official fanpage on facebooku.
To da Moon!